Vlissingen, 5 September 2008 – Dutch staffing organization Humares Group, which held a 75% stake in Belgium’s Impact Interim since 2007, has purchased the remaining 25% stake in the company. The acquisition provides Humares with more opportunities to strengthen the position of Impact Interim in Belgium, which Humares aims to make its second home market.
Ede, 3 June 2008 – The Humares Group has decided to group all its technical subsidiaries under the brand name Maintec. By doing so a new label arises that is one of the largest staffing companies in the technical sector with over 1,750 employees and boasts a many years’ experience in the recruitment and guidance of international professionals in sectors that show a large personnel shortage.
Temse/Vlissingen, 23 May 2008 – Flexabel and Maintec Belgium, subsidiaries of the Dutch Humares Group, are expanding their 'International Distance Matching' concept in Belgium and have therewith appointed experienced Wim Verlinden as Director.